The 5 best online Platforms to sell Online courses
Every educator has the power to bring a positive transformation in other people’s lives. However, with technological advancements you do not have to wait for the right time to do so, you only need the best platform to sell courses online.
In the next four years, the worldwide eLearning industry is predicted to reach $325 billion. This is a huge opportunity for ambitious educators seeking to build a career for themselves in the industry. The eLearning market is expanding at a breakneck pace that shows no signs of decline. It is expected that online apps for teachers and ed-tech apps will play a major role in digital learning. Last year’s lockdowns proved that being able to accomplish more online is critical. Furthermore, if you’re wondering how to make money selling courses online, you’ll be pleased to learn that creating and distributing online courses is now easier than ever. Ecommerce capabilities are available in many learning management systems.
These allow creators and educators to build their own websites, they get acquainted with how to create an online course for free and start gaining the revenue and recognition that they deserve.
So, before discovering the best platforms to sell online courses, have a sneak peek at why you should sell online courses for free and how to sell courses online in India –
Why should you sell courses online?
The online education industry in India is predicted to increase by $14.33 billion by 2024, according to a recent analysis by technavio. According to experts, the amount of smartphone users and internet users in India is responsible for this tremendous increase in online learning! In the following days, it is expected that India’s present 749 million internet users would grow by approximately 1.5 billion users. As a result, your opportunities for creating a stable and profitable business would also increase tremendously. Now the question arises how to sell courses online in India and what are different platforms to sell online courses. So, read on to get all the answers to these questions in this article.
How to Sell Online Courses in India?
First and foremost you have to design and decide on the trending courses. Keep the topics focussed on a specific subject rather than going for a broad syllabus. This will help you target your potential course seekers only. The course should be valuable to the students so when you decide on the price it should be valuable for you too! Once you design and structure your course well, the key to your success would be to choose the best place to sell online courses. You can sell online courses from your own website through some of the best platforms to sell online courses.
So, here is a list of the 5 best platforms to sell courses online –
- Kohbee – Online instructors, educators, and trainers can use this website as a one-stop-shop to achieve their career milestones. It’s completely free and secure. Kohbee is being used by over 30,000 educators to further their careers. It is not only the best platform to sell online courses, but it also offers excellent assistance to teachers in the digital era. It’s quite easy to create a page on Kohbee. Fill up the information about the lessons you teach and the subjects you study, and your website will be ready in 60 seconds. Moreover, you can sell online courses from your own website through Kohbee.
- Udemy – If you’re just getting started with this concept, Udemy can be a nice platform to sell online courses because it doesn’t need a large initial investment. It is one of the most effective platforms for developing and selling online courses. After you’ve created your course on the Udemy dashboard, you’ll have access to millions of students.
- Teachable – It is a study platform that offers both free and paid options. This platform is very useful for freelance teachers who wish to teach a big group of pupils. You may launch your course through sales sites and determine the pricing of your course whatever you like.
- Kajabi – Kajabi is for everyone who is searching for simple solutions for developing and marketing online courses. This platform is ideal for presenters, coaches, writers, and other professionals. Kajabi also has fantastic features for newcomers who are creating their first courses. They provide a variety of easy-to-use templates for creating various sorts of courses. Kajabi’s basic subscription is $119 a month and includes one site, three items, three pipelines, and limitless marketing emails.
- Thinkific – Thinkific is good for you if you want to start generating online courses without investing a lot of money. This will provide you free access to the first three courses, as well as limitless student assistance, course upselling chances, and a built-in payment channel. Because it is simple to use, Thinkific stands out and outperforms its competition. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to update any code. With a simple drag-and-drop editor, you can arrange all of your stuff. You may pay $49 per month for coupons and promos, marketing, and email integration with drip content if you wish to upgrade your subscription.
So, if you are wondering how to sell courses online in India then here is your ultimate solution – Kohbee. Kohbee is an online teaching app that is designed to meet the needs of today’s teachers. The e-solutions of Kohbee provide a hassle-free way to build, grow and manage your online teaching job. Our online app for teachers is jam-packed with features that help you get the greatest outcomes at your desk. Thanks to our talented developers, who have meticulously designed each and every aspect of this educational program. So, do not wait for further and escalate your teaching job with Kohbee. Download Now!